Thứ Hai, 25 tháng 7, 2016

Jose Mourinho Start Winning at Man Utd - celezz.com

Manchester United supervisor Jose Mourinho has firmly acknowledged that it’s his intention to strategy the 2016/17 with an aggressive need to start out profitable and competing immediately, explaining that it’s the solely manner he is aware of the right way to do issues.


“I used to be by no means excellent hiding behind phrases or philosophies. In reality, I by no means tried to be good at that. I used to be all the time far more aggressive in my strategy with the dangers that may carry”, Mourinho stated on Tuesday morning as he confronted his first press convention as United boss.



“It might be simple from my facet to concentrate on the final three years, to concentrate on not qualifying for the Champions League and be fairly pragmatic to remain ‘Let’s work and attempt to get again to the highest 4 and do effectively within the Europa League’, however I am not good at that,” he added.


“I do not need to be good at that, I need to be extra aggressive. And to be extra aggressive is to say that we wish to win.”


Manchester United Officially Introduce Jose Mourinho as Their New Manager


For the Portuguese coach, getting his group taking part in nicely from the off is the one approach he can hope to attain that.


“You’ll be able to win a brief competitors or a few matches with out enjoying effectively. However you can’t win (lengthy) competitions with out enjoying nicely,” he defined.


“What’s taking part in effectively? It is to attain extra objectives and concede lower than the opponent. It is to make your folks proud since you give completely the whole lot. It is to make your followers proud since you win.”


It isn’t sufficient to easily ‘enhance’ on final season’s fifth place Premier League end and FA Cup win. Mourinho needs all of it and can battle tooth and nail to get it.


“So we wish all the things on the identical time. And once more, an aggressive strategy on my own, I would like EVERYTHING. I wish to play effectively, I wish to play younger gamers, I need to rating targets, I do not wish to concede targets,” he pressured.


“I need the followers to be behind us as a result of within the final 10 minutes as a result of we’re chasing a outcome, I would like the followers behind us within the final 10 minutes as a result of we’re defending a consequence. In fact, we’re not (essentially) going to get ‘every thing’, however we would like it.”














Jose Mourinho Start Winning at Man Utd - celezz.com

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét